Wendy Williams dishes on diets and her calorie-counting obsession

Although Wendy Williams is one of the most successful talk show hosts in daytime TV (her show was just renewed through 2017), she struggles with her body confidence, reported the Inquisitr on June 6. The author of the best-selling "Ask Wendy" (click for details), Wendy is a perpetual dieter as a result of her parents, she says.

"I could lie to you and tell you that Im fine with the way that I am right now, but the fact is my parents have done a number on me," Wendy confessed, according to the Inquisitr. "And that number will forever have me pinching an inch, checking in the mirror and obsessing over calories for the rest of my life I've been on a diet every single day of my life."

Recently, her constant dieting has paid off. Wendy shed pounds, telling Dr. Mehmet Oz on his May 8 talk show that she's lost 20 pounds by making healthy swaps. But on that show, Wendy insisted that she has regained some of her self-confidence through losing the weight.

"I am perfect the way I am right now. I weigh 175 pounds. I am very accepting of my height and weight and where I am probably for the first time steadily in my life. I feel good," Wendy told Dr. Oz. Will Wendy stop "pinching an inch" now? What do you think?



  • wendy williams A Black Girl's Guide To Weight Loss

    blackgirlsguidetoweightloss.com/tag/wendy-williams

    bgg2wl tags: wendy williams . ... Fad Diets; Fast Food; Fit Chick Watch; Fit Gear Reviews; ... Calorie Counting; Exercise. Abs; Arms; Legs; Booty; Yoga; Cardio;


  • Wendy Williams Dishes On Struggles With Weight Loss In New

    www.essence.com/2013/06/08/wendy-williams-dishes-struggles-weight...

    Accessory Obsession; Curvy Girl Style; Diva on ... Wendy Williams Dishes On Struggles With Weight Loss In New Ask ... Ive been on a diet every single day of my ...

  • Diet: Changing Your Focus - Weight-Loss - Boxing News

    www.boxingscene.com/weight-loss/13330.php

    Have you ever decided to take a trip somewhere relatively unfamiliar? Suddenly, everywhere you look, there is something about your planned destination. Turn on a ...

  • Wendy Williams Examiner.com

    www.examiner.com/topic/wendy-williams

    Read the latest Wendy Williams news and view ... Wendy Williams dishes on diets and her calorie ... Kenya Moore may be playing coy when it comes to her ...

  • Lisa Sharkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Sharkey2 days ago

    Lisa Sharkey is the Senior Vice President and Director of Creative Development for HarperCollins Publishers Worldwide, one of the world's leading English-language ...

  • Wendy Williams 'Ask Wendy' Book: 'Nothing Shocks Me,' Says

    www.idesigntimes.com/.../wendy-williams-ask-wendy...queen-of-dish.htm

    Wendy Williams is the queen of dish. ... on TV for her hit show The Wendy Williams Show or in her new book, ... Britney Spears Diet And Fitness Tips Revealed!

  • Counting Calories Obsession - I need Help!!!!! SparkPeople

    www.sparkpeople.com/ma/Counting-Calories-Obsession---I-need-Help...

    It can take time to get away from calorie counting even with it but ... Have you stopped from this obsession? ... Versus Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich ...

  • Wendy Williams dishes on diets and her calorie-counting obsession ...

    www.examiner.com/article/wendy-williams-dishes-on-diets-and-her...

    Jun 06, 2013 Although Wendy Williams is one of the most successful talk show hosts in daytime TV (her show was just renewed through 2017), she struggles with her body ...

No comments:

Post a Comment